Emergency Kit Essentials
By: Anna Brinkerhoff
Hey Guys! I decided to go with activity #2 for my weekly blogging challenge. These are some essentials you should have in your emergency kit. If you don’t have an emergency kit, it might be a good idea to get one. It could end up saving your life!
These are some things that would be be helpful to add:
- A bag to put your stuff in. Something such as a duffle bag, backpack, or small suitcase would work.
- Bandades, bandage wrap, finger splints , rubbing alcohol, and neosporin
- Lighter, matches and candles.
- Portable phone charger
- Energy bars, canned foods such as peaches.
- Water bottle or jug of watte
- Pocket knife
- Extra jacket or poncho
- Sleeping bad This photo is from Flickr by James case